Wednesday 7 February 2018

2018 Lifegoals

Annyeonghaseyo!

I haven't been writing for quite some time. Last entry was wayyyy back in 2017 entah bulan berapa. And now, it's already February 2018.

While other people have been expressing their New Year's Resolutions in early January, I still haven't found what I want to do in my life this year. I was like;

"Hmmmm apa aku nak buat dengan hidup aku tahun ni?"
*insert emoji berfikir*

After I've been reflecting for quite some time, I think I finally found my 2018 life goals heheh.
So here we go;

FARAHTAYAH'S 2018 LIFEGOALS

1) Clear all the drafts in my blog

I have 19 drafts waiting to be published, and most of them are about my 2017 stories. So yeah, more cerita basi to come.


2) Participate in runs as much as I can

I love running. The last time I run a 10KM run was in October 2017. I'm going to start again, earlist in this upcoming March.

So far, I have registered myself for three 10KM runs;
- Asian Games Run 2018 (4th March)
- PDRM Night Run (17th March)
- SCKLM (8th April)

3) Whatever happens, I'm going to run a half marathon this year

Yeap, you read it right. I'm going to run my first half marathon by the end of this year. I have been keeping this wishlist since 2016 and I think I am ready for HM this year. I am planning to run my first HM in the Penang Bridge International Marathon this November, but since the registration is not yet open, so I can't say much. Let's hope that I can grab a slot before they're sold out.

4) Solo travel

I'm going for a solo travel in early May. Since I am travelling solo for the first time in my life, so I'll just go to somewhere in Malaysia first. Need to build my confidence level and my surviving skills first, then we can talk about overseas solo trips.


I think that's all the things that I really really really really want to accomplish in this year.
Pray for me! :)



Sincerely yours,
farahtayah



No comments:

I Miss My Bloggggggg

Annyeong yeorobunnnn~~~~ Wahhhh it's been a loooongggggggg time I haven't been here T.T I know I did promised myself to wri...