Thursday 16 January 2020

I Miss My Bloggggggg

Annyeong yeorobunnnn~~~~

Wahhhh it's been a loooongggggggg time I haven't been here T.T

I know I did promised myself to write every Friday because kononnya I have A LOT of free time during lunch hour but mehhh. I would be either eating then sleeping for the rest of the time, or eating then watch 1-2 episodes of kdrama lol. *roll eyes*

Lots have been happening since my last post. But in short, I would say that I've became kind of like a new person(?). By that, I mean like umm evil? Definitely not a good transformation, for sure.

I used to be someone who had no heart to push people away, but nowadays, I tend to ignore and push people away, especially when I'm not in the mood to entertain/tolerate them. Of course, this doesn't happened all the time, but it does happen on occasional basis. And after that, I felt really bad to that person T.T
I'm sorry fwens, maybe I'm not in my right mind at that time T.T

But don't worry my friends, I am trying my best to contain my emotional rage, believe me. Maybe I can include this in my new year resolution hmm.

Anyway, enough of me babbling 'bout myself. I'm not gonna make any promises that I will visit here and write more often. But I'll try my best.

With that, I would like to wish you a happy new year (tho kinda late), and may this year brings you lots and lots of happiness!


Credit: @BT21 on Twitter


Sincerely Yours,
farahtayah <3

No comments:

I Miss My Bloggggggg

Annyeong yeorobunnnn~~~~ Wahhhh it's been a loooongggggggg time I haven't been here T.T I know I did promised myself to wri...