Wednesday 12 June 2019

Congratulations, BTS and (G)I-dle!

여러분 안녕하세요! 
 (Hi everyone)

Okay so here I am again duh.

FIRST, I did finished writing this entry weeks ago and I have already posted it but but but due to my carelessness, I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE POST *cries a river*

Credit: Giphy
SECOND, this entry was supposed to be published earlier last month, a day after BTS won their BBMAs awards and (G)I-dle's 1st anniversary (both fell on the same day). But yeah, back to my first point again T.T

THIRD, I stanned quite a few kpop groups but these two, BTS and (G)I-dle are my ultimate stanned group. This post is written to congratulate both of them on their recent achievements.


Let's start with BTS first.

This year, BTS was nominated in two categories for BBMA; Top Social Artist Award and Top Duo/Group Award. Previously, they have been nominated and won the Top Social Artist Award for two consecutive years.

This year, BTS is competing against Ariana Grande, Louis Tomlinson, and another two kpop acts; EXO and GOT7 for the Top Social Artist Award.


How to vote for your fav(s)? Well there are two ways, as explained in the pic below:

1) TWITTER
Tweet anything regarding your fav, and include this formula in your tweets:
#BBMAsTopSocial < > Artist's name < > Artist's tweethandle

Retweets also count as vote!

2) WEBSITE
Easy peasy! Just go to BBMA's website and click VOTE at your fav's picture. Daily limit is 100 votes per account.

All I can say is that IT'S THE BATTLE OF FANDOMS!

As for Top Duo/Group, BTS was nominated alongside Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, Panic At The Disco and Dan+Shay. For this category, we can't cast our votes as it's up to the committees to determine the award winner.

Here are the boys, slaying the red carpet event as always! UwU!

Annnnddddd the moment that we've been waiting for! Congratsssss boys! This year, it's double awards! I'm so proud of them :')

Here is our Mr President, giving their winning speech!

"Thank you, ARMY.
Still can’t believe we’re here on this stage with so many great artists, oh my god!
ARMY, this is only possible because of the little things we shared together.
The BTS and ARMY power, right?
And we’re still the same boys from six years ago.
We still have the same dreams.
We still have the same feelings; we still have the same thoughts.
So let’s keep dreaming the best dreams together.
Thank you. I love you all."
[Kim Namjoon, BBMA 2019]

BTS, and their BBMAs awards :)

Oh, and did I mentioned that they performed their newly released song (at that moment), Boy With Luv? Because yes they did! And Halsey is performing together with them!

Halsey said that she had never danced officially, so this will be her first time. But our girl right here did an AMAZING job! Congrats Halsey! You've done a great job!

Halsey changed her outfit twice for this performance! Cool!

You can watch their full Boy With Luv performance in BBMA through their BangtanTV Youtube channel HERE

I tell you, Halsey and BTS has the sweetest friendship ever! Look at them, having fun at the backstage. Halsey is their girl! Halsey even gave each of them a friendship bracelet, to match with hers! Awwhh, isn't that sweet? :)

Anyway, here are some of the pictures of the boys' backstage photoshoot, to brighten your day :)


So let’s keep dreaming the best dreams together.

Look at their happy faces when they were announced as the award winner.

Dear BTS, no matter what path that you choose to walk, we, your Armys will always be there to support you.
Borahae! <3


Alright, now let's go to my fav girls! Everyone, meet (G)I-dle! Dont ask me how to pronounce their group name, because we, Neverlands are also clueless lol. Sometimes we pronounced it as Gee-Idle, sometimes we just go by Idle hmm I don't know man. Girls, please educate us on this matter lol.

From left to right:
Soojin, Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi, Shuhua and Minnie
(G)I-dle debuted on 2nd May 2018 under Cube Entertainment, which also manages CLC, BTOB and Pentagon. You can read about the members' profiles here

Their debut song, Latata captures the hearts of many with its catchy beats and choreography. For me, Latata was a unique song that highlights their vocals. I was like, "Wow this group has a bright future, must stan them"

On 2nd May, the girls did a Vlive session to celebrate their first anniversary! Unfortunately, Yuqi was not with them as she has an overseas shooting. Vlive is a great app! If you're a kpop enthusiast, I recommend you to install the app.

Yuqi watched their Vlive from China! Awwhhh we miss you too, Yuqi Cutiepie!

Happy 1st Anniversary, girls! I wish you nothing but the best for your future!
Saranghae! <3


P/S: It felt a bit dry, having to rewrite the same post all over again, from scratch. It feels emotionless :(

P/S/S: All credits goes to the owners of pictures; Dispatch etc


Sincerely yours,

Your Worldwide Cutiepie <3



























No comments:

I Miss My Bloggggggg

Annyeong yeorobunnnn~~~~ Wahhhh it's been a loooongggggggg time I haven't been here T.T I know I did promised myself to wri...